Local HIV Testing Centers
We list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to guarantee your privacy. We value your privacy and will not ask embarrassing questions now or at the test site. No other testing specialist tests for hepatitis A as part of their complete test panel.
If you need an explanation on STD lingo, our glossary of terminology is a great place to start. All of our comprehensive STD testing incorporates checking for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Refunds only take 1-2 days when you cancel before visiting our test facility.
We will send by email your test results in 24-48 hours after your test. You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. STDcheck.com never places your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Martinsville, Illinois
The first step you need to take to protect yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge. If you want facts and figures about sexually transmitted diseases in Martinsville, there are reports put together by the federal government and the Illinois department of health.
- In 2011, 2137 Illinois residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- 1,519 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- 7.6 of every 100,000 White Illinois residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2011.
- 2,999 White males were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- 7.8 out of every 100,000 Asians in Illinois were diagnosed with HIV in 2011.
All tests for transmitted infections offered by STDcheck.com are approved by the FDA, unlike other STD testing services.