Confidential STD Testing
Our 4,000 nationwide testing locations include the Marshall, Illinois area. Quick testing makes our 62441 STD testing simple and convenient. Our testing process have been analyzed by certified diagnostic experts.
Our health specialists are available for you to speak with any time, night or day to get a status update about your STD testing results. You can choose to test at any of our conveniently located test locations throughout Marshall. Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get an individualized test suggestion.
We never report your sexually transmitted diseases test results to your health insurance company or place it on your private medical records. We make all test results available for reading on tablets, PCs and smartphones. We keep your test results confidential by sending it to the email address you give us.
Marshall, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Illinois health department with data about STDs in Marshall, are available every year. Be in charge of your sexual status immediately by getting informed about STDs.
- 68.9% of all Illinois women with HIV got it through heterosexual contact in 2010.
- The Ryan White HIV/AIDS program spent $107,279,510 on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment in Illinois in 2011.
- Illinois ranked 5th in the country for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2010.
- In 2011, 2137 Illinois residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- Illinois's rate of gonorrhea infection in 2010 was 122.2 per 100,000 residents.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to STD testing in your local Marshall, Illinois test center, so get tested today.