Local HIV Testing Centers
We consider testing for hepatitis A important so we made it part of our comprehensive STD test panel. Our testing system has been designed to avoid awkward questions. To ensure your privacy is completely protected, we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Get personalized test suggestions of what tests you need with our test recommendation tool online. Get updated on your STD test status by calling our health specialists 24/7. Choose any of our testing centers around Marrero for your convenience.
Our testing system is consumer friendly - it was built to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a test center close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories also screens for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases so your reason for being there will remain a secret.
STD Data for Marrero, Louisiana
Sexually transmitted disease infection and transfer rates in Louisiana continue to rise as more and more residents get infected. Regular Marrero STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual health.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
- In 2011, 6,408 known HIV cases in Louisiana were among men known to have sex with other men.
- The male rate of chlamydia infections was 341 per 100,000 people residing in the state of Louisiana.
- In the state of Louisiana, 665 inmates in a state or federal prison had HIV/AIDS in 2010.
- The highest rate of Primary and Secondary syphilis in Louisiana males was reported in Caddo Parish in 2011.
With more than 1 out of every 2 Louisiana adults reporting that they've only ever taken an STD test for HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unnoticed in Marrero. Chlamydia is the most common STD in the nation.