Rapid STD Testing
If you need treatment for STDs in Marlton, New Jersey, our doctors may be able to prescribe medication for your condition. At our STD testing centers, you'll give a quick blood or urine sample and receive results quickly. If your test results are positive, you may get a referral to a specialist in Marlton, New Jersey to being your STD treatment.
Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all approved payment methods for your convenience. We use the same labs that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information private.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that tests for both infections in urine. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with test results privately emailed to you quickly. When the time comes for you to test for STDs in the 08053 area, STDcheck.com has the most advanced Marlton STD testing available.
STD Information for Marlton, New Jersey
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data about STDs in Marlton each year. The only way to discover whether you have an STD is with STD testing.
- The rate of chlamydia infection among women in New Jersey in 2011 was 440.71 per 100,000.
- Of all women with HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2009, over half were over the age of 50.
- 64% of New Jersey women living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 got it through heterosexual sex.
- 229 primary and secondary syphilis infections were reported in New Jersey in 2012.
- 26,209 people in New Jersey have been reported to have in Chlamydia in 2011.
At least 1 out of every 4 adults with an STD are unaware that they are infected. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a risk to everyone in New Jersey, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. The only way to know your STD status is to be get Marlton STD testing.