Same-Day STD Testing
Choose the simplest testing option: our STD tests that detect sexually transmitted diseases with a small blood or urine sample. Certain diseases can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Marlette, Michigan physicians. You can begin treatment for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from one of our physicians in Marlette, Michigan.
Because we comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected. Our testing takes place in the same labs that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests, so your results are reliable. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our company screens for all kinds of infections so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center. You can easily locate our centers in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Marlette, Michigan STI Rate
Information about STD rates in Marlette is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. STD testing is a crucial part of maintaining your sexual health.
- Primary and secondary syphilis infection rate in Michigan in 2010 was 2.4 per 100,000 residents.
- Injection drug was the 2nd highest source of HIV infection in Michigan in 2010.
- The rate of Black females with HIV infection was 20.7 times those of their White counterparts in 2010.
- Michigan reported that 5,949 residents aged 30-44 were positive for chlamydia in 2012.
- As of October 2012, 11,415 Black males were diagnosed HIV positive in Michigan
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).