Same-Day Local STD Testing
Choose our online STD testing service to get the most affordably priced STD testing in the 30060 area. All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state guidelines for accuracy. We have streamlined our testing process so you can carry out your test in 5 minutes or less.
The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we offer beyond testing to help you take control your sexual health. Our simple test process is always performed under the control of a licensed doctor. Our labs offer all the STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do.
Our experts test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Marietta STD testing available. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 30060 area.
STD Infections Data for Marietta, Georgia
Frequent STD testing is the best way to stay disease-free. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in Marietta.
- The CDC spent $15,097,469 on HIV/AIDS funding in Georgia in 2011.
- Georgia's STD rate for 15-19 year olds was 31.6 per 1,000 residents in 2011.
- Males account for 13,978 cases of Chlamydia in Georgia in 2011.
- In 2010, Georgia ranked second for primary and secondary syphilis infections in the country.
- The female Hispanic HIV rate in Georgia in 2010 was 2.8 times that of White females.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except herpes-1).