Same-Day Private STD Testing
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Order your STD tests now and no supplemental paperwork is required. STD testing at one of our yesting centers in the 34145 area is easier than going to a physicians's office.
Our labs are staffed by doctors specifically to supervise testing. Our tests are what is used in our testing centers and hospitals and clinics, alike. Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated frequently and always there for you to check out.
STDcheck.com will make your test results easily available to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs. We send by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. We do not place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance provider about them.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Marco Island, Florida
The health department of Florida publishes yearly reports about STDs and HIV in Marco Island and the state as a whole.
If you have not gotten informed about STDs, you are playing with fire.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- Since 2003, women accounted for 452,717 chlamydia infections in Florida.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
Your health should be your first priority. Get tested regularly to confirm that you are STD-free. Florida STD testing is imperative. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 50% of all Americans will contract a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime.