Local HIV Testing Centers
Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. We never ask embarrassing and upsetting personal questions now or at the lab. Know that you are hepatitis A-free today with our exclusive 10-test panel.
We offer plenty of resources to help you learn about STD testing and therapy, such as an online glossary of terms. Our refund process of getting your money back to you within 1-2 days if you cancel before visiting our testing center is simple and fast. To be sure HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis don't get left out of your STD testing, choose our online STD testing service.
STDcheck.com never alerts your health insurer of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records. You can read your STD test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Mandeville, Louisiana
The federal government and Louisiana health department accumulate data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Louisiana and, specifically, Mandeville. Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2011, 17,831 black people were living with chlamydia.
- The number of chlamydia infections in Louisiana has doubled since 2002.
- The top four parishes in Louisiana with the highest HIV/AIDS cases (from highest to lowest) are Orleans, East Baton Rouge, Jefferson, and Caddo.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is almost double the national average of 2.6 per 100,000 people.
- New Orleans ranked 2nd and Baton Rouge ranked 3rd in HIV/AIDS cases among the large metropolitan areas in the U.S. in 2008.
Over a quarter of those with sexually transmitted infections are ignorant of their conditions and could be transmitting the diseases without knowing it.