Confidential STD Testing
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. No doctor's office or hospital visits are necessary for our STD testing in 70471. One reason our customer satisfaction rate is so high is that we have eliminated the need for extra paperwork when you arrive at the laboratory.
Every time you pay for any of our STD testing packages, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The hospitals in your area process their tests at the same test labs that we use, so you know your results will be reliable. Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information private.
Our company conduct tests for all kinds of conditions so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center. You can easily locate our locations in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Mandeville, Louisiana STI Information
The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Louisiana in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the spread of STDs.
- The national average of HIV-positive inmates in a state or federal prison is 1.5%, much lower than Louisiana's average of 3.5%.
- The estimated rate of HIV-positive men residing in Louisiana was almost double of the national average in 2011.
- Black people make up only 32% of Louisiana's overall population but 74% of newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- In 2011, 84% of the syphilis cases that were reported in Louisiana were among black peopel.
- In the state of Louisiana, 665 inmates in a state or federal prison had HIV/AIDS in 2010.
The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Louisiana and the US include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes. Different types of STIs require different tests. Get tested today if you have had sexual intercourse recently.