Convenient STD Testing
Trips to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs do not require prior appointments. Our economically priced STD testing in 06040 is your best option. Our sexually transmitted disease testing procedure is simple and fast.
Refunds only take 24-48 hours when you cancel before visiting our test center. All of our comprehensive STD testing incorporates checking for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. If you need an explanation on STD lingo, our glossary of terms is a great place to start.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea are known as twin infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that tests for both STIs. In Connecticut STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. We are the only online STD testing specialist that offers only FDA-approved tests including the syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Manchester, Connecticut
Be certain of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Manchester and around the nation every year.
- There were 540 cases of HIV living in New London County, CT at the end of 2010.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
- 157 males tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- In 2010, 43.8% of men in Connecticut diagnosed with HIV got it from male to male sexual contact.
- There were 3,270 cases of HIV living in Hartford County, CT in 2010.
If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't get tested for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD each year. The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as condoms.