Same-Day Online STD Testing
STDcheck.com is the only online provider of STD testing with a all-inclusive test panel that includes testing for Hepatitis A. There are no awkward questions when you choose to test with us. On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy.
Have your testing monitored by health care professional any time you test with us. Get educated about advancements in STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Get the same testing that you'd receive at a hospital or clinic, but in the privacy of one of our testing centers.
Start your sexually transmitted infections testing by entering your zip code on our website. Our test centers test for so many conditions (not just sexually transmitted infections) that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. We developed our system to fit the way we want to be treated when we use them as healthcare consumers.
Manassas, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together an annual report on the STD infection numbers in Manassas. To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for sexually transmitted diseases frequently.
- IV drug use accounted for 18.6% of all Virginia female HIV infections in 2010.
- 6,434 of the Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010 were white.
- Virginians had chlamydia at a rate of 390.7 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 70% of men in Virginia living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through male to male sexual contact.
- 4,328 women living with HIV in Virginia at the end of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
Condoms and dental dams help halt the spread of STDs in Manassas. STDs are a major hazard to the lives of Virginia residents. Some sexually transmitted diseases have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B.