Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We do not need additional paperwork when you test with us. Our online STD testing service allows you to test for STDs in 19355 without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete.
We try to make the payment process easy by accepting many forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. You don't have to put up with anything less than hospital-grade STD testing because we use the same labs as the clinics in your area. We strive to keep your information confidential by following all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel looks for both STIs in urine and gives you results in 24-48 hours. Make sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Malvern STD testing.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Malvern, Pennsylvania
Every sexually active resident of Pennsylvania is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Malvern resident who has not taken an STD test is not maintaining control of their sexual health.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your cost if you decide not to go through with the STD test.