Online STD Testing Service
We will not ask you questions when you arrive for your test. We don't exclude Hepatitis A from our all-inclusive STD test panel the way other online testing services do. All payments to STDcheck.com will be shown as FPK Services on your statement to safeguard your privacy.
We use the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are safe.Testing at our labs is always carried out under the supervision of a doctor for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we provide, such as our blog Exposed, to keep control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
Our locations in your area are easy to find by simply entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Since our labs test for other conditions, no one will ever guess why you are there. Our testing process is created to be consumer friendly and you will be taken care of the way we expect to be treated if we were using the facilities ourselves.
STD Information for Magnolia, Texas
You should take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection rates is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
John K, in Magnolia, Texas just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the smartest decisions of his life.