Online STD Testing Service
Your results are available so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample. Our Madison, Wisconsin doctors have prescription writing authority for many afflictions. Begin STD treatment quickly if you test positive with a referral to a specialist from our doctors in Madison, Wisconsin.
Visit our blog, Exposed, to find articles and information about STD testing and treatment progress. When you use our testing service, you are getting the exact same tests that are used in hospitals and doctor's offices. Take comfort in knowing that a doctor is always there to supervise your testing process.
You should expect your test results in your inbox in 24-48 hours after your test. Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Madison, Wisconsin
The risk of contracting an STD in Wisconsin is high. Everyone in Madison should take STD tests regularly.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 410.9 chlamydia infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Women living in the state of Wisconsin are ten times more likely to get an chlamydia infection than men.
- There were an estimated 202 AIDS diagnoses in the state of Wisconsin in 2011.
- Wisconsin reported about 5,000 new gonorrhea infections in 2011.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 5.7 residents with an HIV diagnosis for every 100,000 people in 2011.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to 30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.