Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our online STD testing service in 53704 lets you cut the physician's office out of the STD testing equation. We have reduced the time needed to complete your test by not requiring extra paperwork. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Our counselors are experienced, considerate, and available 24/7. Buy your STD testing with our secure checkout process. Read the reviews and testimonials our clients have left and make up your mind about our service.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test searches for syphilis in the blood. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive correct results. What makes STDcheck.com differentfrom other Madison STD testing providers is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks.
Madison, Wisconsin STI Information
Madison STD infection rates are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. Get tested often to do your part to slow the spread of STDs.
- There were an estimated 5,498 people diagnosed with AIDS in Wisconsin from the start of the epidemic until 2011.
- Out of 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010, 3,986 were men.
- Women living in the state of Wisconsin are ten times more likely to get an chlamydia infection than men.
- Wisconsin ranked 29th in the US for inmates with HIV in state and federal prisons as of 2010.
- Hispanic/Latino people in Wisconsin as of 2010 had HIV at a rate of 253 out of 100,000 people.
We offer many quick ways to pay for your STD tests and these include credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.