Rapid STD Testing
Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 07940 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day. We offer convenient testing locations all over Madison, New Jersey and more than 4,000 testing centers throughout the country. Our system has been vetted by diagnostic experts and guaranteed to give you accurate results.
Get your money back fast with test cancellation before visiting our test facilities. Use our glossary of STD terms as a resource to inform yourself about STDs. Every one of the most common STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis, are included with our comprehensive testing.
We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we built our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Our labs screen for many infections and others in the lab will not know why you are there. Enter your zip code on our website to search for centers in your neighborhood.
STD Information for Madison, New Jersey
Getting informed about STDs is the only way to arm yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases. Each year, the federal government and the health department of New Jersey collect rates of the transmission of STDs and HIV in Madison.
- 229 primary and secondary syphilis infections were reported in New Jersey in 2012.
- In 2011, the total number of HIV diagnosis in New Jersey was 1,557.
- The rate of male gonorrhea cases in New Jersey in 2011 was 79.45 per 100,000 residents.
- Essex County, New Jersey had the highest number of gonorrhea cases in 2012 with 1,027.
- 3,400 men were diagnosed with gonorrhea in 2011 in New Jersey.
We promise quick test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing services can only promise results in a week or so.