Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our testing labs throughout the nation meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy. Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing needs in 30650 with well- priced testing packages. Our testing procedure is uncomplicated and can be done in minutes.
Our counselors are available to answer any of your STD-related questions whenever you ask, 24/7. Take a minute to read the reviews and testimonials our customers leave on our website. Our encrypted checkout process is completely safe and secure.
Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest test locations to you. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed system to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many infections and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for.
Madison, Georgia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts. Every year, the Georgia health department and federal government gather and report data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Madison.
- Total funding by the US Government for HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2011 was $137,003,953.
- At the end of 2012, Georgia was ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission by the CDC.
- 7,684 Georgia men were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- Males account for 13,978 cases of Chlamydia in Georgia in 2011.
- In 2011, Richmond and Columbia counties accounted for 2,700 STD infections in the state of Georgia.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with available results in 1-2 days, because we are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.