Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Get the fastest treatment available for certain afflictions, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Madison, Connecticut. If you are positive for an STD in Madison, Connecticut, our physicians may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can begin treatment. All of our tests are simple, requiring only a blood or urine sample.
The privacy mandates that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to safeguard your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for purchasing your STD test package. The labs we use are also used by the your area hospitals.
Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can download and access your results as soon as they become available. We will send by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurer of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Statistics for Madison, Connecticut
Taking an STD test is the only way to learn for sure whether you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STDs in Madison each year.
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Among HIV-positive women in Connecticut, almost 56% got it from heterosexual contact in 2010.
- 9,824 females were reported to have Chlamydia in 2011.
- In 2010, black females were living with HIV in Connecticut at a rate 11.7 times that of white women.
- Connecticut ranked 30th out of 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
Call STDcheck.com now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).