Fast Local STD testing Centers
No uncomfortable questions to answer when you test with us. On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services. No other online STD test service includes Hepatitis A in their comprehensive 10 test STD panel.
Our labs carry out all STD testing under the supervision of a physician for your safety. The testing we offer is identical to what is used by clinics and doctors. We want to help inform everyone about STD issues with our blog, Exposed.
All test results are sent immediately by email. Test results will be made available on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurer or place it in your permanent medical records.
Madison, Alabama Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
If you have not had an STD test in Madison, you cannot be sure that you are disease-free. The rate of STDs in Alabama is growing every year.
- In 2011, black makes made up 49% of new HIV diagnoses in Alabama.
- There are 22,335 known cases of Chlamydia in young people aged 15-24 in 2011, higher than 2010.
- Gonorrhea had about 6246 cases in young people in the state of Alabama in 2011.
- An estimated 3,000 Alabama residents are thought to be HIV positive, but unaware of it.
- Alabama had a rate of 9.7 cases of syphilis for every 100,000 people in 2010.
Sexually transmitted infections, especially chlamydia have been spiking among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.