Same-Day Local STD Testing
We know your time is precious so we do not need additional paperwork. Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 18062 testing sites, and getting your results- all without visiting a doctor's office. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
Choose our online STD testing service to get access to the most advanced labs for STD testing, which are also used by hospitals. Buy STD test packages with any of the following accepted payment options: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Keep your information personal by using our HIPAA Privacy Rule- compliant STD testing.
To locate the closest location to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many conditions so no one will know what your visit is about. We created our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs.
Macungie, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests often. Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
STDs, especially chlamydia have been going up among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.