Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We believe that hepatitis A testing is vital to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement. Our testing process does not require you to answer awkward questions.
Check the website for customer reviews and testimonials. Talk to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered 24/7. Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure.
We don't give your results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. You can trust us to keep your test results confidential by sending it by email only to the address you give us. Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Macon, Georgia
If you are uncertain about your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is. The Macon area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs.
- In 2011, Georgia was ranked 7th in the country for chlamydia infections.
- In 2010, Georgia ranked second for primary and secondary syphilis infections in the country.
- The Hispanic male HIV rate in Georgia was 1.3 times that of white males.
- In 2011, Richmond and Columbia counties accounted for 2,700 STD infections in the state of Georgia.
- 9% of all HIV transmission in Georgia in 2010 was due to drug injection use.
We promise you will be satisfied 100% or we will refund your cost if you decide not to go through with the STD test.