Same-Day Private STD Testing
It doesn't get better than our competitively priced STD testing in 75904. Our CLIA-certified laboratories employ only skilled and experienced technicians to ensure accurate test results. As the online STD testing leader, our methods are very simple.
Learn your STD status with our physician- managed sexually transmitted disease testing. Take the exact tests you'd get at a clinic in the privacy of one of our testing centers. Keep yourself educated with the latest STD news on our blog, Exposed,
Your results will never be reported to your health insurer or placed on your permanent records. All tests results will be sent by email to you promptly. We guarantee your test results will be emailed quickly.
Lufkin, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Lufkin STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual health. Any sexually active Texas resident is at risk for getting an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
Condoms and dental dams help stop the spread of STDs in Lufkin. STDs are a major threat to the lives of Texas residents. Some sexually transmitted diseases have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B.