Local STD Testing Centers
Ludington STD testing and treatment can't get any faster than our service thanks to our nationwide network of doctors with authority to write prescriptions. Targeted STD treatment is the goal of every specialist referral our physicians make if your Ludington, Michigan STD testing comes back positive. We know you want fast and easy STD testing, so we only offer tests that detect STDs using a small blood or urine sample.
If you have questions about STDs, ask one of our experienced counselors anytime- night or day. Client reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the website. Our website features a completely secure payment process protected by 128-bit encryption.
We created our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest testing center to you. Our labs test for a myriad of conditions so no one will guess why you are there.
Ludington, Michigan Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The risk of getting an STD in Michigan is high. Everyone in Ludington should take an STD test frequently.
- Michigan residents between the ages of 20 and 39 account for over 62% of reported cases of acute (new) Hepatitis C.
- As of October 2012, 4,039 Black females were diagnosed with HIV in Michigan.
- Through October 2012, 4,317 or 16% of all HIV infections in Michigan was the result of injection drug use.
- Michigan reported almost 800 new cases of HIV in 2011.
- In 2010, Michigan was ranked 10th in the nation for chlamydia infection.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except HSV-1).