Confidential STD Testing
Our 79424 STD testing doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office. Our technicians do not ask for extra paperwork when you get to the laboratory. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
We comply with all federal privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, so your information will always be private. When you pay for your STD testing, you can use credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We administer our STD tests in the same labs that your nearby hospitals process their tests with for the most accurate results.
In 79424, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use Lubbock STD testing. The CDC advises taking the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you are not positive for syphilis.
STI Infections Data for Lubbock, Texas
The health department of Texas publishes annual reports about STDs and HIV in Lubbock and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are playing with fire.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Lubbock, Texas and across the country. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.