Same-Day Local STD Testing
Visiting any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is quick. Select our online STD testing service for the most competitively priced STD testing around 79410. For your convenience, our testing process is quick and uncomplicated.
All of the test facilities we utilize are conveniently located throughout the Lubbock area. Use our test recommendation tool to receive a suggestion about which test is the best fit for your sexual health needs. Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime- night or day.
Test results can be downloaded and made available on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. All test results are available immediately by email. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurer or place it in your permanent medical records.
STD Infections Data for Lubbock, Texas
When it comes to defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get educated. Facts and figures are put together and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods in and around Lubbock every single year.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
Getting regular STD screening is important for everybody participating in sex of any kind. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be tested. Some sexually transmitted diseases can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the US and Texas. Most people have no idea they have an infection and unknowingly spread STDs in Texas.