Rapid STD Testing
Trips to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs do not require prior appointments. Our affordably priced STD testing in 15068 is your best option. Our STD testing process is simple and fast.
Even if you aren't sure specifically what you need to be tested for, our test recommender tool can help. Don't go insane waiting for your test results- get a status update from one of our health specialists anytime. Purchase your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test locations around Lower Burrell.
As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 15068, we have developed the most sophisticated yet, very easy to use Lower Burrell STD testing. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for the disease. With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea takes no time at all - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel searches for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide.
STD Information for Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania
The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Pennsylvania in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- 22.7% of all HIV-positive PA men in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
Prophylactics are crucial to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, such as infertility, blindness, and liver damage.