Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our STD testing labs will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs. Get referred to a healthcare provider in Loveland, Ohio if you test positive for an STD. Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription medication at the discretion of our Loveland, Ohio doctors.
Use the STD term glossary on our website if you need to clarify any of the commonly used STD terminlogy. If you must cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is prior visiting our testing center, you'll receive a full refund within 1-2 days. We provide testing that incorporates all of the most commonly occurring STDs, like herpes- 1 and 2, HIV 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C.
Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel looks for both infections in urine and gives you results in 1-2 days. We have the most sophisticated Loveland STD testing. Be sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Loveland, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
If you have not gotten educated about STDs, you are playing with fire. The health department of Ohio publishes annual reports about STDs and HIV in Loveland and the state as a whole.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
- 80% of females who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 in Ohio were infected by heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, Ohio was #9 in the country for gonorrhea infections.
- 74% of all reported chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year olds.
STDcheck.com has STI tests starting from $24 including tests for teenagers without parental approval.