Local HIV Testing Centers
You will complete our simple testing process in less than 5 minutes. No one prices their STD test packages more affordably in the 40205 area. Stop by any of our CLIA-certified testing centers for guaranteed STD test results today.
Real customer reviews are available for your checkout on our website. Our checkout process uses the industry standard 128-bit encryption. Our trained counselors are always standing by to speak with you if you have STD questions.
We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. We send the test results by email when ready. Your test results can be read on your smartphone, tablets and PCs.
STD Information for Louisville, Kentucky
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Louisville area. STD testing is the best way to keep up with your STD status and sexual wellbeing.
- Rate of black females living with HIV in 2010 was 13 times those of Whites in 2010 in Kentucky.
- 24 Black children under the age of 13 were positive for HIV in 2012 in Kentucky.
- The percentage of male HIV spread through heterosexual contact in 2010 was 8.3.
- 16,629 people were found positive for Chlamydia in 2011.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in 2010 was 13 times that of Whites in 2010 in Kentucky.
Sexually transmitted diseases can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they can be cured if diagnosed and treated early.