Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our Louisville, Kentucky physicians have the authority to write prescriptions to simplify the treatment process. When you visit our STD testing centers, you're in and out fast because you only give a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors in Louisville, Kentucky can refer you to a specialist in your area if you need to begin treatment for an STD.
We offer easy, safe checkout with our secure payment process. Read the things our customers have to say about our service. Our staff of trained counselors can answer your STD questions any time, day or night.
Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel, approved by the Food and Drug Administration is designed to screen for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these diseases. In Louisville, Kentucky 40207 area, our experts look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. When you test with STDcheck.com, you are guaranteed to get the most sophisticated Louisville STD testing available.
STD Morbidity Data for Louisville, Kentucky
Periodic Louisville STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing. STD infection and transmission rates in Kentucky continue to increase as more and more residents get infected.
- White women aged 20-29 accounted for 203 HIV diagnosis in Kentucky in 2012.
- 53% of white female HIV transmission occurred through heterosexual intercourse.
- 51% of Black men infected with HIV in 2012 contracted the disease through sex with other men.
- The percentage of male HIV spread through heterosexual contact in 2010 was 8.3.
- For syphilis transmission, Kentucky ranked 22 in the United States in 2010.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that half of all Americans will contract a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime. Get tested routinely to ensure that you do not have any STDs. Kentucky STD testing is essential. Your health should be your first priority.