Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our testing process is simple because we want to ensure your experience with us is wonderful. We offer the biggest value in STD testing in 40218 with our economical pricing. All STDcheck.com's testing labs are CLIA-certified to provide certain test results.
All of our STD tests are hospital-grade so you never have to sacrifice quality to get great prices. Your safety is the top priority of the physician who carefully monitors your testing. Our weekly blog, Exposed, gives you an easy way to educate yourself on the topics available about STDs and testing.
Our testing process is consumer friendly - it was created to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a location close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories also screens for other conditions not related to STDs so your reason for being there will remain a secret.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Louisville, Kentucky
You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take regular Louisville STD tests. Anyone who lives in Kentucky is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active.
- The highest percentage of female HIV infection occurred among Blacks in 2012 in Kentucky.
- 31% of Kentuckians diagnosed with HIV in 2012 were Black males aged 20-29.
- In 2012, 49% of Hispanic male HIV infection in Kentucky was due to sex with other men.
- In 2010, Kentucky's rate of syphilis transmission was 3.2 per 100,000 individuals.
- The Chlamydia rate of transmission in Kentucky was 379.6 per 100,000 persons in 2010.
Many STDs are asymptomatic. Different diseases can only be detected by certain tests. Don't delay any further, get your STD test now. Residents of Kentucky face a real threat with the increasing transmission of STDs. Some sexually transmitted diseases are incurable, life-long afflictions. In Kentucky, one quarter of all young adults do not know that they have an STD.