Confidential STD Testing
Our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation include the state of Kentucky and many in the Louisville area. Same-day STD testing at our 40208 testing centers is fast and easy. We guarantee our test results because our testing process has been vetted by our diagnostic experts.
Get your money refunded within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before you visit our testing center. If you're confused about all of the STD lingo we use, check out our glossary of terminology on our site. We let you decide whether you want to test for one or all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We have the most advanced Louisville STD testing available today. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) testing for syphilis is the gold standard for syphilis testing in the 40208 area. We have the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that looks for both infections in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test.
Louisville, Kentucky Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Buy an STD test today to find out your STD status. Get tested for STDs now to learn your STD status. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers information and releases numbers about Louisville STD rates.
- In 2012, 49% of Hispanic male HIV infection in Kentucky was due to sex with other men.
- Rate of black females living with HIV in 2010 was 13 times those of Whites in 2010 in Kentucky.
- In 2011 Kentucky's average rate for HIV diagnosis among adults was 9.4 per 100,000 persons.
- 1719 White males aged 30-39 were diagnosed with HIV in Kentucky in 2012.
- The rate of Black HIV infection in Kentucky was 6 times higher than Whites in 2010.
Our testing centers are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the FDA.