Same-Day Local STD Testing
We believe that hepatitis A testing is important to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. For privacy reasons, all charges for STD testing will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement. Our testing process does not require you to answer embarrassing questions.
We try to make the checkout process easy by accepting many forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. You don't have to put up with anything less than hospital-grade STD testing because we use the same labs as the clinics in your area. We strive to keep your information confidential by following all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our labs test for many infections and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest centers to you. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing system to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Louisville, Kentucky STD Data
Your sexual health is too important for you to not have the truth about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are transferred. The federal government and health department of Kentucky collects yearly STD and HIV data about Louisville and other cities throughout the state.
- The Hispanic HIV rate was 2.1 times that of Whites in Kentucky in 2010.
- 695 Black people aged 30-39 were diagnosed with HIV in 2012 in Kentucky.
- 51% of Black men infected with HIV in 2012 contracted the disease through sex with other men.
- The percentage of Hispanic males diagnosed with HIV in their 20s was higher than Blacks 39% to 31%.
- Chlamydia was the most diagnosed STD in Kentucky in 2010.
Sexually transmitted infections can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they can be cured if diagnosed and treated early.