Rapid STD Testing
You can trust the authenticity of your test results because our process was analyzed by diagnostic experts. All of our 40243 testing centers offer quick STD testing. We have 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States with many sites throughout Louisville to make Kentucky STD testing convenient.
The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals near you send their tests to for processing. We follow the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment options we accept to give you the most flexibility when you purchase your STD testing package.
All test results can be read on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly. Results will not be reported to health insurers or added to your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Louisville, Kentucky
Order an STD test today to learn your STD status. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers information and releases numbers about Louisville STD rates. Get tested for STDs today to find out your STD status.
- The total number of Syphilis cases reported in 2011 was 335.
- The highest percentage of female HIV infection occurred among Blacks in 2012 in Kentucky.
- For syphilis transmission, Kentucky ranked 22 in the United States in 2010.
- Kentucky ranked 28th out of 50 states in HIV diagnosis for adults and adolescents in 2011.
- The majority of HIV positive males are ranged from 30-39.
Stay protected by using safe sex practices. It's clear to see, STDs are a growing concern in Louisville, Kentucky and across the USA.