Convenient STD Testing
Our exclusive comprehensive 10-test panel includes hepatitis A. We make sure you are comfortable throughout the process by not asking embarrassing questions. Buy your STD testing today and we will list your charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
We use the same labs that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information secure. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all accepted payment options for your convenience.
We send the results as soon as they become available. STDcheck.com does not notify any health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Our test results can be downloaded and read on smartphones, PCs and tablets.
STD information for: Los Gatos, California
Facts and figures are compiled and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories near Los Gatos every single year. When it comes to protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get educated.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
Do not be another Los Gatos statistic. As many as 1 out of every 4 of all California adults have an STD. Many sexually transmitted diseases have no cure and are, lifelong afflictions.