Same-Day STD Testing Centers
As the online STD testing leader, we have taken steps to simplify our testing process. When you choose any of our 90048 testing packages, you're choosing the best possible price for STD testing. Rapid test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories.
We don't play around when it comes to convenience, which is why we have so many locations near the Los Angeles area. With a test recommendation tool available to you if you aren't sure what STD tests you need to take, STD testing doesn't get any easier than our online STD testing service. Test result status updates can be had anytime, 24/7, by calling our health specialists.
You will get your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed. We promise your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as it is ready. We will not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
STD information for: Los Angeles, California
The only surefire way to find out your STD status is with an STD test. Los Angeles STD infection statistics and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
The odds that you'll catch an STD in your lifetime are very high. Prophylactics do help reduce the threat of getting an STD, but some can be transferred by simple skin-to-skin contact. STD testing in Los Angeles, California can be done in as few as 5 minutes.