Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Los Angeles, California STD testing is convenient with 4,000 nationwide locations. Testing with STDcheck.com is effortless with our expert-vetted testing process. All of our 90017 STD testing centers offer the same-day testing that makes us the best option among online STD testing services.
We accept many forms of payment to make the checkout process as easy as possible. Our labs are the same ones used by hospitals in your area. We abide by all federal and state privacy guidelines, like the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests searches for syphilis in the blood. Looking for the best Los Angeles STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 1-2 days.
STD Information for Los Angeles, California
If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are contracted, you will know how to defend yourself. Yearly reports are put together by the health department of California and the federal government with data gathered about STDs and HIV in Los Angeles.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
STD testing in Los Angeles, California takes as few as 5 minutes. The chances that you'll catch a sexually transmitted disease at some point in your lifetime are very high. Condoms and dental dams can help reduce the risk of getting an STD, but some can be transmitted by simple skin-to-skin contact.