Same-Day STD Testing
With our online STD testing service, you're able to test for STDs in the 90720 area without visiting a physician's office. We know you will be satisfied with STDcheck.com because we do not require extra paperwork. 5 minutes or less is all we need to complete your test.
Don't test with a provider who offers an incomplete roster of covered sexually transmitted diseases- get checked for all of the most common STDs with our Los Alamitos STD testing we provide. To get your money back, simply cancel your testing without visiting a test center. If you're confused about any of the STD lingo used, you can visit the glossary of terms on our website.
Our testing centers also tests for other conditions so no one will know why you are there. We designed our STD testing testing procedure to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Finding the closest test location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website.
Los Alamitos, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Arm yourself with knowledge now. Reports containing data about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Los Alamitos gathered by the federal government and the health department of California get published every year.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.