Convenient STD Testing
Know that you are free of hepatitis A today with our exclusive 10-test panel. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list services as FPK Services on your monthly statement. We never ask embarrassing and awkward private questions now or at the lab.
The blog we maintain, Exposed, is updated to give information about STDs, testing, and therapy. All of the tests we offer are identical to the technology utilized by hospitals and doctors. Any time you take a test at one of our testing centers, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety.
Test results are dispatched to you via email message. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurance provider. Results can be read on your smartphones, PCs or tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Los Alamitos, California
Information collected by the federal government and the health department of California are published every year. If you want to be able to protect yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, inform yourself.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
Half of all adults in America will get an STD during their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the US, affecting millions every year.