Same-Day STD Testing
What sets us apart from other testing services is we do not need additional paperwork. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 90720 test centers, and get your results without the need for a visit to a physicians's office.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule keeps your personal information safe. All of the payment methods we accept are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. When you test with us, you get to avoid the hospital and go directly to the lab they use to process their tests.
Your results will never be reported to your health insurance provider or placed on your permanent records. We promise your test results will be emailed quickly. All tests results will be dispatched by email to you promptly.
Los Alamitos, California STD Information
Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are transmitted. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of California every year about STD infections and rates in Los Alamitos.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
Everyone is getting tested for STDs including your friends so why not you?