Confidential STD Testing
Get prescription medication for certain conditions from our physicians in Lorton, Virginia. Our physicians make sure you receive the best possible care by referring you to a healthcare provider if your Lorton, Virginia STD testing comes back positive. We made sure all of the testing we offer is accurate enough to detect STDs in a small blood or urine sample to keep our testing method as simple as possible.
Answer our test recommendation tool's questions anonymously to get a suggestion for what STD tests you should take. If you decide to get updated on the status of your test results, it is simple with our health specialists who are standing by to take your calls. Lorton STD testing is convenient with our many locations around the area.
You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our laboratories, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the testing procedure ourselves. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also test for other non-STD related infections. We created our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Lorton, Virginia
Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Virginia annually about STD infections and rates in Lorton. Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are transmitted.
- There were 4,402 new HIV infections among the black community of Virginia.
- 1,879 Virginia men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2011, the state of Virginia reported almost 1,100 new cases of HIV.
- There were 2,130 Virginia residents living with HIV in Norfolk City in 2010.
- From 2008-2011, Virginians between 25 and 34 years old suffered 1,600 new HIV infections.
All of our local test locations nationwide are accessible and used by most well-known physicians in your area.