Online STD Testing Service
Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing requirements in 11561 with well- priced testing packages. Our testing procedure is uncomplicated and can be completed in minutes. Our testing labs across the country meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy.
Speak with any of our health specialists for a test result status update if you're feeling nervous while you wait. We have multiple testing facilities all over Long Beach for your convenience. Don't worry if you're not sure what STD testing you should get because our test recommendation tool will tell you.
Our laboratories also screens for other conditions not related to STDs so your reason for being there will remain a secret. It is really easy to find a test center close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our testing process is consumer friendly - it was designed to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated.
Long Beach, New York Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Take charge of your sexual wellbeing by educating yourself about STDs now. Each year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of New York with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Long Beach.
- 66 cases of hepatitis A were reported in New York City in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
- In 2011, Erie County, New York had the highest diagnosed number of chlamydia infections with 5065.
- In 2010, New York was 23rd out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections.
Take the steps to avoid being another Long Beach statistic. At least 25% of all New York adults currently have a sexually transmitted disease. Many STDs are incurable, lifelong afflictions.