Confidential STD Testing
Order your test online or over the phone and there are no extra paperwork to complete. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a physician's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 90805.
If you don't know whether you need to test for a certain disease or not, you can use our online test recommendation tool to get a personalized suggestion. If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, you can call our health specialists any time, day or night. We take steps to provide conveniently located test centers close to you in Long Beach.
We created our STD testing procedure to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Begin by searching for the closest test locations on our website. Because our lab screens for other conditions also, no one will know why you are there.
STD Infections Rate for Long Beach, California
Anyone who lives in California is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take periodic Long Beach STD tests.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
The chances that you will contract one or two sexually transmitted diseases in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested for STDs now.