Same-Day STD Testing
If you are positive for an STD and need a referral to a specialist in Long Beach, California, our physicians can provide one for you. Getting STD test results from our STD testing service is as simple as leaving a small blood or urine sample and waiting for your results to be emailed to you. Our doctors can write prescriptions for certain afflictions in Long Beach, California.
Our checkout process uses the industry standard 128-bit encryption. Real customer reviews are available for your checkout on our site. Our trained counselors are standing by 24/7 to talk to you if you have STD questions.
We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. Your results are dispatched promptly. Test results, once available can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Long Beach, California STD Statistics
Get educated and protect yourself against STDs now! The state of California publishes yearly data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Long Beach.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
No matter how you feel about STIs, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get tested for them, that will be a mistake.