Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
You don't have to visit a physician's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 90806 service. No additional paperwork to complete once you place your order. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
Our glossary of STD terms is a helpful resource for anyone who is confused about STD lingo. We don't offer incomplete STD testing that leaves out any of the most frequently occurring STDs like HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. With refunds in 1 to 2 days, we take the hassle out of cancelling your testing if you have to for any reason.
Our Long Beach STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 90806 area. We screen for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea separately or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today.
STD Rate for Long Beach, California
If you want information about sexually transmitted diseases in Long Beach, there are reports created by the federal government and the California department of health. The first step you have to take to protect yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
Because some STDs do not show symptoms, it is easy for a California resident to have an STD and not know it. Many STDs are spread by skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to pass them along throughout Long Beach. Some STDs, if never treated can cause lifelong complications such as liver failure or death.