Local Same-Day STD Testing
Start treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD in Long Beach, California with a specialist recommendation from our physicians. Get prescription medication for certain conditions in Long Beach, California from one of our doctors from our nationwide network. Our simple and effective STD tests can screen for STDs using a small blood or urine sample.
The glossary of STD terminology on our website helps you understand the lingo used in STD testing. Cancel your testing prior to dropping into one of our testing centers for a full refund. We offer STD testing for the most commonly occurring STDs.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 90804 and we have put together an STD test panel to specifically test for both diseases together. It is essential to test for the common sexually transmitted infections using the most sophisticated techniques in the Long Beach area. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Long Beach, California
The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in California is growing every year. If you have not had an STD test in Long Beach, you cannot be certain that you are STD-free.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
John K, in Long Beach, California just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the best decisions of his life.