Same-Day Online STD Testing
No other all-inclusive STD 10 test panel available online includes Hepatitis A testing. Your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. Test with us and you will not have to answer uncomfortable questions.
Choose to take your STD tests at an of the test locations we have conveniently located around Long Beach. We make sure health specialists are available any time, 24/7 in case you want a status update while you wait for your STD test results. Use the test recommendation tool on our site for suggestions about what STD tests you need.
Our labs test for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. We built our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. To find a test center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds.
STD Morbidity Data for Long Beach, California
If you live in Long Beach, you have access to reports published every year by the federal government and health department of Long Beach with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
Information is one of the most important components of protecting yourself against STDs.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your money if you decide not to go through with the STD test.