Local Private STD Testing
Our testing locations are CLIA certified. All of our 92354 STD tests are competitively priced. Our testing method is simple.
If you'd like a status update when you're waiting for your test results. Use our test recommendation tool to choose what STD test is best for your needs. All of the test centers we have around the Loma Linda area are located for your convenience.
We send by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs. We never place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurer about them.
Loma Linda, California STD Morbidity Data
Take control of your sexual wellbeing by informing yourself about sexually transmitted diseases now. Each year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of California with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Loma Linda.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
STDs affect millions of Americans annually. It is best to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.