Same-Day Online STD Testing
We guarantee you will not face awkward questions when you arrive for the test. We make sure your privacy is protected by having your charges shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Hepatitis A testing is important so we include it in our complete test panel.
We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay safe. Our test centers are accessible to nearby hospitals.
We will make sure you get your test results in 1-2 days by email. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurer or medical records. Your STI test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones.
STI Rate for Logan, West Virginia
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the STD infection rates and other statistics every year in a report that includes Logan. If you are not screening for STDs periodically, you are not maintaining control over your sexual health.
- Of all men living with HIV in West Virginia at the end of 2010, 7.6% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 3,092 women reported being infected with chlamydia in West Virginia in 2011
- There were 402 black people living with HIV in West Virginia in 2010.
- 258.12 persons out of every 100,000 West Virginians were infected with chlamydia in 2012
- 73.7% of all HIV infected men in West Virginia at the end of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not get tested. It is estimated that at least a quarter of all sexually active people in Logan have an STD. Many people in West Virginia are unaware of the fact they are infected with an STD.