Same-Day STD Testing
We do not require extra paperwork once you order your testing package. Test for STDs in the 25601 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital. Our tests take 5 minutes or less
Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- night or day. Our test recommendation tool makes it even simpler to figure out what STD tests to take. Logan STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing locations in the area.
We send test results by email. As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent health records. Results can be read on Pcs, smartphones and tablets.
STI Morbidity Data for Logan, West Virginia
The rate of STDs in West Virginia is growing every year. If you have not had an STD test in Logan, you cannot be sure that you are STD-free.
- The male HIV infection rate in West Virginia at the end of 2010 was 146 per 100,000.
- There were 86 new HIV infections in the black community of West Virginia between 2008 and 2011.
- The infection rate for 45 to 54 year old West Virginians in 2010 was 191 per 100,000.
- Of all men living with HIV in West Virginia at the end of 2010, 7.6% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 52 West Virginians between 13 and 24 were HIV-positive in 2010.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge process approved / cleared by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.