Local HIV Testing Centers
We do not need supplementary paperwork when you test for STDs with us. Pop into any of our labs and in 5 minutes or less you are done Our 14094 test centers don't require a doctor exam for you to test for STDs.
All of our accepted payment methods are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The HIPAA Privacy Rule allows us to keep your personal information protected. When you test with us, you get to avoid the hospital and go straight to the lab where they send their tests to be processed.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 14094 area. It is necessary to test for co-existing infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does just that. At Lockport STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most sophisticated technique to look for sexually transmitted infections in blood and urine.
STI Infections Data for Lockport, New York
Taking STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health regimen. Infection rates are just one of the types of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Lockport each year.
- As of 2011, almost 77% of people diagnosed HIV infection were over the age of 40.
- In 2011, Erie County, New York had the highest diagnosed number of chlamydia infections with 5065.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- Nassau County, New York reported 255 HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
Contracting an STD does not keep you from getting it again. Don't be a statistic. It is estimated that half of all New York adults will contract an STD at some point in their lifetime. Dental dams and condoms are useful tools for preventing the spread of STDs in Lockport.